Government of Japan calls for candidates for the Primary Course of the Human Resource Development that will be held by The Hiroshima Peacebuilders Center(HPC), commissioned by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. Those wishing to participate in the coursework in Japan (Tokyo and Hiroshima City) from January 23 to February 27, 2015 are encouraged to Apply.
The Program for Human Resource Development for Peacebuilding is a program established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) in 2007 in order to strengthen the civilian capacity of Japan and other countries in the field of peacebuilding. The Hiroshima Peacebuilders Center (HPC), commissioned by MOFA, coordinates the program.
If you satisfy the qualifications below, apply now!
● The strong will to work in the field of peacebuilding in the future
● At least two years of work experience in the peacebuilding-related fields (such as law, public administration, education, public health, logistic support [including procurement, IT, air control, media, etc.]).
● A university degree or equivalent
● Aged 25 and older to under 40
● English proficiency to score more than 90 on TOEFL iBT, 900 on TOEIC or 6.5 on IELTS, or equivalent
● Health condition suitable for participation in the program
After reading the detailed information below please fill out the entry form and submit to the Embassy of Japan by post or email, by 17.00 Japan Time (GMT＋9) on November 10, 2014.
Related Documents (Links Attached)
Program Outline (pptx)
Application Guidelines (pdf)
Contents of Coursework in Japan (pdf)
Application Form (doc.)
For more information on application procedure please contact Political Section of the Embassy (Phone:9840010)
Contact information of the Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh
Address: Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Mailing Address: P.O. Box # 458, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Email Address: email@example.com
For general information on the contents of the program
The Hiroshima Peacebuilders Center: HPC
Address: 7F Sagamiya-Honsha, 6 Ichiban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo