Embassy of Japan in Dhaka announces vacancy for Economic Affairs and Development Co-operation Section officer
Dhaka: 28 June 2015
Economic Affairs and Development Co-operation Section Officer (1 position)
Minimum Master's degree or equivalent, specialization in Econnomics/ Economic development with at least three first divisions/ classes or a minimum CGPA of 3.5
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in government agencies, research institutions or international organizations.
Fluency in speaking English and proficiency in writing in English are required.
The duration of contract is a three month's probational period which may be extended on an annual basis.
Application should be marked 'confidential' and the position applied to should be clearly written on the envelope,
Closing date for Application:
- CV with contact number and e-mail address
- Resume with reason for applying and selling points
- Photo copies of all relevant academic records and graduation certificates
- One recent passport size coloured photograph
July 25, 2015 (No later than 17:00 hrs.)
Submit/deliver your application to:
Economic Affairs and Development Co-operation Section, Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka.
* Do Not send application by e-mail.
* Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.